1. I haven’t seen my natural hair color since I was 14. I think its medium brown.
2. I am motivated by passion and I avoid negativity.
3. I cry more from a great belly laugh than I do anything else.
4. The glass is “all the way full” – and when it isn’t… I go fill it back up.
5. Nature and music reach deep into my soul.
6. The people I most want to be around are human beings.
7. I don’t mind getting older – I look forward to it.
8. I have stared death in the face a few times – it doesn’t scare me.
9. Worms. Worms scare me.
10. I had walked most of my life until I discovered I had wings.
11. Being around a horse makes everything else disappear.
12. My grandchildren’s love is the easiest to receive because it is the most honest.
13. No man “completes me” … God does that.
14. The loneliest time of my life was after I had realized what I was worth.
15. My soul is antique – what moves me is from very long ago.
16. The book I love best has blank pages.
17. Being simple makes me a much deeper person.
18. I am not in the loop with the popular tv shows, movies or radio.
19. I learn the most about a person from looking at their hands…and their shoes.
20. I like to make words up with my name… Jenerally speaking…